Estancia Santa Thelma
Estancia Santa Thelma is like a barn or farm. But from my experience of farms this one is kind off different, it has a different atmosphere, it's calmer than the ones in New Zealand. And the animals don't look very happy. For now we have seen a couple of horses and 4 dogs one of them had a injured leg. We tried to go on a tatou hunt but with no luck. We had the time of appreciation of the beautiful view, and a fun time trying to not step on poo. On our little tatou hunt I found a cool rock and one crystal. Sadly when we go back to Chile we will have to leave them behind😭.
There is animal skulls everywhere cows, sheep, and a badger I think and also a strange looking animal like the type of boar in the "Lion King".
In Argentina they are very generous with the food. Even at this barn, they arrived with a giant bowl of salad followed by a enormous pot of rice, pumkin ,peas and beef. It was Delicious. Next activity was the horse's. Saddle up, on our horse's I felt like my horse was tired and was about to fall, but my worry ended when we startee moving. We had a amazing view on the horses back. We would see tiny emu's running. Arrived at the gate the guide made sure everything was well attached. Meanwhile Keziah and Mom's horse had other plans, they would start going away, so I caught up to them with a nice kick (soft) and my horse start jogging (horse style) up to them. I would jump up and down. The guide had to catch up to us. This time on the way back we were quicker we would started running(horse style). It was fun. After a good time outside on the horse we stayed inside relaxing waiting for dinner. While waiting my Mom met another french speaking person they started chit chatting turned out we had dinner with them, and we had some interesting talk about football and other stuff. We then went to sleep in our cozy bedroom. It's morning, we start to pack up and we head to breakfast. The breakfast wasnt something really special, I took a pieace of bread and at least 5-7 tblsp of dried grapes, I just liked them a lot. After breakfast it was the time to say goodbye to the Farm


Comments
Post a Comment